St. Joseph's University High School Poster Session
Saturday, February 3, 2024
- Seniors in this class must participate in this event. Juniors may also participate, but this is not common.
- Register online as a "presenter" as soon as possible. Students who register later are more likely to be assigned to the smaller, more crowded room at the back of the building. The process can be finished in 5 minutes, so there is no reason to wait.
- Students who wish to compete as a team must register individually with the exact same project title. Team members do not need to register at the exact same time, but you should not wait too long.
- If you do not have a mentor, enter none in the "Research Institution", "Research Adviser", and "Adviser Email" fields.
- Forward your confirmation email to your supervising teacher — one per student. Registering is worth +4 points for the fall semester. Participating is worth +10 points for the spring semester.
- This event is open to high school students who have completed research in any scientific area during the past year and can present their findings in a poster.
- The posters will be judged by professors and/or scientific professionals and cash prizes will be awarded for outstanding entries.
- The competition is held at St. Joseph's University - New York in the Clinton Hill area of Brooklyn at 245 Clinton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205 on Saturday, February 3, 2024 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Awards are presented at the end of the event and breakfast is provided.
- This event is sponsored by the New York Section of the American Chemical Society.