Terra NYC STEM Fair
Monday, December 19, 2022 (research report)
February 18–March 8, 2023 (virtual prelims)
Sunday, March 26, 2023 (I.R.L. finals)
- Students in this class must enter and participate in this event.
- Register online in November when instructed by your supervising teacher.
- Read the rules and guidelines to ensure your application will be accepted.
- Begin filling out the application as soon as possible. Your "Research Plan" from junior year is now called the "Project Summary" and is written in past tense.
- The application deadline is Monday, December 19, 2022, but everyone is expected to finish Friday, December 16, 2022.
- This year's Preliminary Round for all students will be held on February 18–March 8, 2023 at virtual.
- The top 6 projects in each category will be invited to participate in the Finals Round Sunday, March 26, 2023 at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
- The Awards Ceremony follows on Friday, March 31, 2023 at virtual
- 13 projects will be selected to represent New York City at the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Dallas, Texas May 13–19, 2023.