Finishing the Year
Assignment 9: Class Presentations
- Tell us in a PowerPoint presentation where you work, what you do in your lab, and what you hope to accomplish.
- Prepare enough slides to fill 6 to 8 minutes of talk.
- Use minimal text.
- All photographs, diagrams, and drawings must be original. No clip art or images "from Google" are allowed. Partners must each prepare their own presentation. No group presentations allowed.
- First drafts must be emailed to your supervising teacher before 10:00 AM Monday, May 4, 2020. Put RESEARCH HW 9 in the subject line
- Meet with your supervising teacher sometime between the deadlines above and below this bullet.
- Final drafts must be emailed to supervising teacher before 10:00 AM Monday, May 11, 2020. Put RESEARCH HW 9 in the subject line
- Attend 5 days of the possible 10 days of presentations.
- Present on one of these 5 days.
- Fill out student surveys after every presentation.
- Clap politely after every presentation and ask good questions from time to time.