St. Joseph's College High School Poster Session
Saturday, February 6, 2016 [estimated] (poster session)
- Students in this class must participate in this event.
- Apply online during your January meeting with your supervising teacher.
- Students who wish to compete as a team must register individually with the exact same project title.
- This event is open to high school students who have completed research in any scientific area during the past year and can present their findings in a poster.
- The posters will be judged by professors and/or scientific professionals and cash prizes will be awarded for outstanding entries.
- The competition is held at St. Joseph's College - New York in the Clinton Hill area of Brooklyn at 245 Clinton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11205 on
Saturday, February 6, 2016 [estimated] from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- This event is sponsored by the New York Section of the American Chemical Society.
|Mr. Elert (Coordinator)
|Mr. McDonnell (Principal)
|Mr. Rosenfeld (Assistant Principal)