Neuroscience Research Prize
- Seniors with projects related to neuroscience should participate in this competition. Projects must relate to the brain or the nervous system including, but not limited to: anatomy, physiology, pathology, function, and behavior. Behavior and psychology projects are not allowed unless there is a clear link to neurophysiology.
- Applicants need to submit an application form, abstract, research report, and bibliography.
- Group projects are not eligible.
- Deadline for submissions is Monday, October 9, 2017.
- Ten finalists will have the opportunity to discuss their project through telephone interviews with at least two judges. Notifications will be made in January. Winners will be selected based on overall written and verbal performance.