STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
Attend an approved STEM lecture
- Attend, listen, and take notes.
- Retain your admission ticket, program, or any other handout given at the lecture.
- Have your photo taken at the event by a teacher or other approved attendance taker.
- Complete this assignment while the lecture is still fresh in your mind. (Print the page before you go.)
- Type up your responses to the questions and submit them to your supervising teacher the next business day along with proof of attendance. Be prepared to discuss the lecture at your next meeting.
Competitions and Events
Participate in STEM competitions or attend STEM special events.
- Review this list at the begining of the school year.
- Find an event or competition you are interested in.
- Tell your supervising teacher what you intend to do.
- Provide evidence of progress or participation for partial credit (when applicable).
- Manage your time effectively. Anticipate Deadlines.
- Provide evidence of completion for full credit.
Last Updated 5 September 2016.
|Mr. Elert (Coordinator)
|Mr. McDonnell (Principal)
|Mr. Rosenfeld (Assistant Principal)