The 2020 Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) has gone virtual and is happening now. There is new programming everyday from May 18–22. The full schedule is online now. View Finalist's projects from around the world or watch live panel discussions and interviews. Anyone with an interest who registers is welcome to attend.
I would like to recommend three, highly relevant events for the juniors and sophomores in science research. All are scheduled for Thursday, May 21.
- 3 PM: Research at Home: Life Sciences Edition (add to calendar)
- Anna Rhymes, Society for Science & the Public, Washington, DC
- Bill Wallace, PhD, Georgetown Day School, Washington, DC
- Tina Gibson, PhD, The Mississippi School for Math and Science, Columbus, MS
- 4 PM: Behind the Curtain of Uncertainty: A Statistics Crash Course (add to calendar)
- Caitlin Sullivan, Society for Science & the Public, Washington, DC
- Paul Strode, PhD, Fairview High School, Boulder, CO
- 5 PM: Research at Home: Big Data and Engineering Edition (add to calendar)