There are 3 important dealines approaching …
- Submit the final draft of your NYCSEF Research Plan to your supervising teacher before he or she leaves the building on Friday, May 2, 2014.
- Submit the first draft of your PowerPoint Presentation by email to Mr. Elert before midnight Sunday, May 4, 2014. (PowerPoints only. No Open Office, Google Docs, Apple Keynote, or Prezi files.) Submit the final draft the same way before midnight Sunday, May 11, 2014.
You also need to check the calendar. Everyone must see their supervising teacher next week. (I am having my juniors schedule themselves. See me on Wednesday, May 7 or Thursday, May 8, period 4, 7, 8, or 9 — your choice.) Topics for discussion include …
- PowerPoint presentations
- Lab logs for April (if you forgot to bring them to the last meeting)
- 1.05 (Your supervising teacher has records of your lab logs and a confirmation email. The only new paperwork you need is a completed course change form.)
Some other important days …
- Brooklyn College Science Day (Friday, May 9)
- Physics Photo Contest (no later than Thursday, May 15)
- Midwood Science Fair (Thursday, May 29)
- World Science Festival (Wednesday, May 28 through Sunday, June 1)